1 tbsp honey
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup egg whites
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 cup oat flour (1 cup + 1 tbs oats, blended) (for paleo version, sub with 1 cup almond flour)
1/4 cup @bobsredmill almond flour
1/3 cup protein powder (I recommend vanilla)
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of sea salt
1 tbs cinnamon
the extra love
1 apple, diced
handful of sunflower & pumpkin seeds to sprinkle on top!
- preheat oven to 350 + spray loaf pan with avocado oil
- mix the wet ingredients (except diced apple) in a medium sized bowl. set aside.
- mix the dry ingredients (except the seeds!) in a large bowl.
- pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture bowl. stir that ish up, then lightly fold in the diced apples.
- pour the batter into the loaf pan. sprinkle seeds on top of loaf.
- bake for 24-26 minutes.