2 medium, ripe bananas
1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp vanilla
1/2 cup pbFIT butter
1/2 cup almond butter
THE 'CARMEL' DRIZZLE
2 tbsp almond butter
2 tsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp coconut oil
- preheat oven to 325, and line a loaf pan with parchment paper (or spray with avocado oil)
- add bananas to food processor and process until smooth. Then add eggs, vanilla, and coconut sugar.
- add the rest of the loaf ingredients to the processor and blend until smooooooooth! note: your batter should be quite liquidy
- fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts, then pour into prepared loaf pan. once poured in, sprinkle extra walnuts and chocolate chips to sprinkle on top.
- bake for 37 minutes. place a piece of tin foil on top of the batter + loaf, then bake for an additional 7 minutes (i.e.: until you stick a fork or toothpick in and comes out clean 😊)
- remove from the oven and let cool.
- while you wait for the loaf to cool, combine all of 'the caramel drizzle' in a small bowl and stir well. drizzle on top of the loaf, and try not to drool whilst doing so!!