4 ripe bananas
3 flax eggs (3tb flax meal + 9tb water)
3 tbs honey (can use 2 tbs Lakanto Monk Fruit Sugar Free Maple Syrup ([discount code: KTLEO])
3 tbs coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup almond flour
2 tbs coconut flour
1/2 cup protein powder (50% Gainful custom protein powder: here)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
- preheat oven to 350, and line muffin tin.
- make three flax eggs (3tb flax meal + 9tb water), then place in fridge for 5 mins.
- mash bananas in large bowl. add in all wet ingredients (eggs, flax eggs, honey, oil, vanilla) to large bowl.
- add in the dry ingredients.
- fold in chocolate chips.
- toss beautiful mixture into muffin tin (should fill 10-12). bake for 15-19 minutes.
TIP: add some Vanilla Protein Frosting (easy recipe here) and Joyfuls® dark chocolate (link here or at Costco for super cheap) to these guys for added sweetness!