2.5 medium bananas (save half to slice on top)
1 1/4 cup almond milk
1 tbs Apple cider vinegar
2 tbs avocado oil
1/3 cup runny almond butter (can sub nut butter, or even tahini)
1 cup flax meal
1 cup protein powder
1 cup almond flour
1 tsp cinnamon
the extra love
1/2 cup blueberries
- preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a circular baking tray with parchment paper.
- mash up the bananas in a medium bowl. combine the remaining "wet" ingredients (except blueberries + chocolate chips) in with the mashed bananas!
- combine the "dry" ingredients in a large bowl; pour the wet mixture into the large bowl containing dry ingredients! mix well. fold in the blueberries + the chocolate chips to the combined mixture.
- place dough in a circular shape on the baking sheet (should be about 2 inches thick!). bake for 20 minutes.
- take the dough out of the oven and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- next, cut into 9 equal triangles (I used a rectangle "bench knife" for accuracy).
- sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips on top of the cut scones, then place back into the oven for 10 minutes.
- remove from oven, let cool, ENJOY!