1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1/2 cup + 2 tbs chocolate or cookies ’n creme protein powder (50% Gainful custom protein powder: here)
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
Optional: 1 scoop collagen
Optional: 1 scoop superfood greens (I recommend Amazing Grass!)
1 Banana, mashed
4 Egg whites
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
2 tbs 0% Fage Greek yogurt
3 tbs cup almond / nut milk
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- mash the banana in a large bowl. add in the remaining "wet" ingredients (egg whites, apple sauce, yogurt, milk). stir well.
- blend the old fashion oats in a food processor or blender to make 'oat flour'. pour oat flour into a medium bowl. add in remaining 'dry' ingredients (protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, collagen, superfood greens).
- pour batter in cupcake liners (use foil or silicon) until 3/4 full.
- bake for 12-15 minutes.
- remove from the oven and let cool. I then drizzle the nut-butter combo on top. Enjoy!