1 cup almond flour
3 tbs protein powder
2 tbs coconut flour
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup coconut oil (can sub avo)
¼ cup honey
1 egg (can sub flax w/ egg)
¼ cup almond milk (can sub any nut milk)
the extra love
¼ cup chocolate chips
- preheat over to 350. spray baking sheet w avocado oil.
- combine all “the wet” ingredients into large bowl.
- add “the dry” ingredients + chocolate chips into the large bowl of wet ingredients. stir.
- let dough mixture sit in freezer for 10 minutes.
- form 10 – 12 balls on baking sheet.
- bake for 10-13 minutes