- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- “Pulse” all nuts in a food processor or blender. Transfer to large bowl, then toss in the other dry stuff (i.e.: coconut, cinnamon, dried fruit).
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the coconut oil, almond butter and sticky sweetener. Microwave in 10-second intervals (stirring every 10 seconds), until blended well. remove from microwave, and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour over the dry ingredients. Fold everything together with a large spatula until all the dry ingredients in well-coated.
𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘌: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘹 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝟾𝘹𝟾 𝘱𝘢𝘯.
- Drop the mixture into the 8x8 pan. Using your hands, firmly press everything into the pan until evenly spread.
- Refrigerate for no less than two hours before serving. Slice into 8 bars using sharp knife, OR 16 smaller squares.
*𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞*