When it comes to overnight oats, my recommendation is to keep it simple!
- 1-2 fruits (like apples & raspberries)
- 1 all-natural sweetener (like honey or maple syrup)
- 1-2 additional absorbing add ins (like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, nut butter, coconut, etc.)
Check out my 'apple pie' combo below 🍎 🥧
• 1⁄2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
• 1 scoop protein powder (50% Gainful custom protein powder: here)
• 1 tbs chia seeds
• 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
• 1⁄2 cup almond milk
• 1⁄2 apple, diced
• 1 tsp honey
- Dump all dry ingredients (rolled oats, protein powder, chia seeds + pumpkin seeds) into a mason jar (or sealable cup).
Next, mix in the wet ingredients (almond milk, apples + honey). Stir well!!
Let it sit in fridge overnight (~6+ hours).
Once removed from fridge, feel free to add in choice-toppings (reco: more apple slices & cocoa nibs)