1 large zucchini, grated
1/3 cup sun butter
1/4 cup apple sauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbs coconut flour
1 1/4 cup oat flour (1 + 1/3 cup of rolled oats, blended up in blender)
1/3 cup almond flour
1 scoop protein powder (50% Gainful custom protein powder: here)
- preheat oven to 350. spray two cookie sheets with avocado oil (or line with parchment paper).
- grate the entire zucchini. then pat the shredded zucchini shreds dry with paper towel (to save the planet) or regular bowl (if you like doing laundry).
- combine all "the wet" ingredients in a large bowl. mix well.
- in a separate medium bowl, combine "the dry" ingredients. pour dry mixture into wet mixture. stir.
- fold in apples & chocolate chips. (should be thick dense mixture).
- using a spoon and your fingers, drop 1.5-2 inch discs of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart from each other.
- bake for 10-12 minutes.