if you need to cook the sweet potato...
- preheat oven to 400.
- pierce sweet potato with fork a few times, wrap in a paper towel, and microwave for three (3) minutes.
- after microwaving, remove sweet potato from paper towel and place on baking sheet. bake at 400 for 25 minutes.
- let the cooked sweet potato cool. once cooled, remove the skin and use a blender or a food processor to whip up the potato into a puree consistency.
once you have sweet potato puree ready (either from directions above or store bought)...
- preheat oven to 350 and spray 8" x 8" (or circular 8") with avocado oil.
for the dough:
- in a medium bowl, mix 3/4 cup of your sweet potato puree with all of the remaining "dough" ingredients.
- place a large piece of parchment paper on the counter and dust it with arrowroot flour. dust your hands with arrowroot flour as well.
- using your arrowroot-dusted hands, grab the dough from the bowl and roll it out into a rectangle shape - about 1/2 inch thick.