1 1/2 mashed bananas (+ 1/2 banana for sliced topping)
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 tsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 heaping scoop of vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 tsp salt
the extra love
1/3 cup Lily's chocolate chips
1/4 cup mixed nuts
- preheat oven to 350, spray muffin tin with avocado oil.
- mash 1 1/2 bananas in a large bowl. once mashed, add in the greek yogurt, PB, honey, and vanilla extract.
- in a separate bowl, mix the protein powder, almond flour and salt! pour dry mixture into large bowl of wet mixture. fold in the chocolate chips and mixed nuts.
- take a dollop to batter to fill each muffin try 2/3 way full. add banana slice a top for aesthetics!
- bake 15-18 minutes. add almond butter on top if desired!