1 cup creamy nut butter
2 flax eggs (2 tbs flax meal + 6 tbs water)
- preheat oven to 325°, and line an 8x8 pan with avocado oil spray, or parchment paper.
- make the flax eggs by combining 2 tbs flax meal + 6 tbs water. let sit in fridge for 5-8 minutes to "gel".
- mix all of the wet ingredients together in a medium bowl (nut butter, eggs, flax eggs, sweetener). note: if nut butter that you're using is firm / hard to stir, drop it in a microwave safe bowl or cup and microwave for 10-15 seconds...as you'll want it runny :)
- once you've stirred the wet ingredients, start folding in all of the dry ingredients (protein powder, cocao powder, coconut flour, salt). the mixture will be sticky and dense...which means you're killing it and doing perfectly!!
- drop this lovely mixture into the lined 8x8 pan, ensuring that you spread it evenly throughout the pan. bake for 13 minutes.
- remove from oven, and make the drizzle by combining 2 tbs maple syrup OR honey, 2 tbs runny nut butter, 1 tsp coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. pop in the microwave for 20-25 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds.