1 cup walnuts
1 cup shredded carrots
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup cashews
½ scoop vanilla protein powder
¼ cup unsweetened coconut shreds
1 tsp almond butter
1 tsp honey
1 dash salt
Purely Elizabeth granola (any flavor will have you salivating)
- place the dates in boiling water for 5 minutes. Do they same with the cashews in a separate bowl.
- cups: In a food processor, blend the walnuts and the dates together until mixture is sticky & dense. Press this date x walnut mixture in the muffin tin until firm (ensure it lines the base + a bit of the sides). Place in fridge whilst you make the filling!)
- filling: In a food processor, blend the boiling cashews (drain the water), the carrot shreds, and the vanilla extract until nearly smooth (or close to). Use a spatula to drop this mixture into a small bowl. Add the vanilla protein powder and coconut shreds. Mix well!
- remove the cups from the fridge, and spread the carrot x cashew filling mixture in each cup. Press down firmly so the cup is compact! Place in fridge for 15 minutes.
- topping: mix almond butter, honey, salt together. Drizzle atop the carrot cake cup. Sprinkle the Purely Elizabeth granola on top. Store in fridge!!