1/2 cup oat flour (1/2 cup oats, blended)
2/3 cup oats
2 scoops protein powder (preferably vanilla)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 banana (mashed)
- preheat oven to 375 degrees. spray baking sheet with avocado oil.
- mash banana in a small bowl. add in egg. whisk together.
- in a separate bowl, mix "the dry" in a medium bowl. pour in the banana + egg mixture. stir well!
- spoon out golf-ball-sized clumps of dough, drop onto baking sheet, and flatten with rounded edge of spoon.
- bake for 3 minutes. at 3 minutes, drop the Joyful's® chocolates on top of each cookie. continue baking for 5 minutes.
- DEVOUR ALL COOKIES AT ONCE IN YOUR MOUTH!