1 cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup coconut sugar (can use 1/4 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener [discount code: KTLEO])
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbs cinnamon
½ tsp salt
½ cup coconut flakes
1/3 cup coconut oil
¼ cup maple syrup
3 eggs (for vegan version, sub 3 eggs for 3 flax eggs)
the extra love
¾ cup shredded carrots
¾ cup diced apples
½ cup golden raisins
½ cup chopped nuts (your choice)
1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- preheat over to 350. spray loaf pan w avocado oil.
- combine all “the dry” ingredients into large bowl.
- combine all “the wet” ingredients into medium size bowl. fold in all of “the extra love” - except the chocolate chips.
- pour “the [new] wet” mixture into large bowl with “the dry". mix well. fold in chocolate chips (if desired).
- pour beautiful fluffy mixture into loaf pan.
- bake for 34 minutes. remove from oven and cover with foil. place back in oven at 350 for an additional 8-10 minutes!