1/2 cup granola (10/10 recommend Julian Bakery ProGranola)
1 tbs sugar free maple syrup
1 tbs coconut flour
1 tbs water
3/4 cup yellow squash
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup vegan protein powder (50% off Gainful code: here)
2 tbs coconut flour
2-3 tbs Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener (discount code: KTLEO)
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbs peanut butter (can sub any nut butter)
1/4 cup chocolate chips
handful chocolate chips
1 tsp coconut oil
- preheat oven to 350 and spray a mini loaf pan (or min circular pan) with avocado oil.
- drop the crust ingredients (granola, maple syrup, coconut flour, water) in a food processor or blender. (NOTE: it's ok to have a few clumps in this mixture, as it'll give extra crunch!).
- spread the mixture long the base of the loaf pan. bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- while the crust bakes, dice the squash and drop into a medium sauce pan filled with water. bring the squash to a boil.
- once fully cooked (i.e.: soft), drop them in a blender, along with the banana until a paste-like substance forms.
- pour the squash + banana mixture into a medium bowl. add in the remaining ingredients (vanilla, baking powder, protein powder, coconut flour, sweetener, peanut butter) into to the medium bowl. fold in the chocolate chips.
- pour this lovely mixture on top of the pre-baked crust.
- bake at 350 for ~22 minutes (or until top is golden brown).
- I then drizzled melted chocolate chips + 1 tsp coconut oil on top of mine!!