3 (heaping) tbs cocoa powder
1 scoop protein powder (50% Gainful custom protein powder: here)
1 tbs oat flour
- for paleo version, sub 1/4 cup oat flour for 1/4 cup more almond flour
- for keto version, sub 1/4 cup oat flour for 2 tbs coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
optional: 1-2 tbs of almond milk, for mixable consistency
optional: 2 tbs sugar free chocolate chips (I recommend Lily's!)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini loaf pan (approx. 6" x 3.5") with avocado oil spray.
- toss all ingredients (except chocolate chips) into a medium bowl. use a hand mixer to mix everything together! fold in chocolate chips.
- bake for 8 minutes. let cool.
- in a small microwave-safe bowl, heat 1 tbs chocolate chips, 1/2 tsp coconut oil, and 1 tbs almond butter together for 30 seconds (stirring at :15 seconds). drizzle on top of the loaf!