1 cup rolled oats
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup almonds
¼ cup cashews
¼ cup coconut shreds
¼ cup golden raisins
½ cup cashew butter
¼ cup Nuttzo® (can also use any other nut butter)
4 tbs honey
the extra love
½ mixed berries (your choice)
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- pulse the almonds & cashews in mini blender until broken up (do not want them meal-like).
- combine all “the dry” ingredients in a large bowl. mix well.
- add “the wet” and “the extra love” to the large bowl with “the dry” ingredients.
- blend well. drop heavenly mixture into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper. press mixture down so it’s compact in pan.
- refrigerate for up to 4 days!