3/4 cup almond flour
1 scoop protein powder (preferably vanilla!)
2 tbs coconut flour
1 tbs coconut sugar
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tbs honey
2 tbs coconut oil
- preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- in a large bowl, combine dry ingredients for 'the cookie' (almond flour, protein powder, coconut flour, coconut sugar, salt, baking soda). mix well.
- add the wet ingredients in for 'the cookie' (honey, coconut oil, egg, lemon juice, poppyseeds). blend everything together well.
- using a spoon, make 1 inch balls of dough and spread evenly across baking sheet. using palm, flatten all into disc / cookie shape.
- bake for 13-14 minutes.
- while cookies are baking, combine all ingredients for 'the glaze' in a small bowl. place in fridge to semi-thicken. once cookies cool, drizzle the glaze atop - and devour!