- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 medium squash
- 1-2 beets
- handful of carrots (baby carrots, or 2 regular carrots - sliced up)
- 2 tbs of tahini
- 1-3 tbs of minced garlic (to taste)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- for spice: little jalapeño (reocmmend TJ's Hot & Sweet jalapeños)
- preheat oven to 475. line a baking sheet with silicone baking sheet, or parchment paper.
- slice up all of the veggies on the baking sheet, unseasoned. (NOTE: the soul purpose of roasting the veggies is to dry them out! they'll be blended up later ;) )
- roast them all at 475 for 20-25 minutes.
- remove from oven and let cool. drop the cooled veggies into a food processor a blender.
- drop the remaining ingredients in; NOTE: I recommend adding the 3 tbs of garlic in incrementally and sampling the dip to ensure you don't overdo it!
- continue blending until you reach a hummus-esque consistency.