3 tbs pumpkin puree 🎃
1 tbs coconut oil
2 tbs 100% maple syrup (can sub honey)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut flour
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Gainful! see link here)
1/2 cup PBfit butter (1/2 cup PBfit powder + 4 tbs nut milk, or water)
pinch of salt
optional: pumpkin pie seasoning
the extra love
1/2 cup 72%+ dark chocolate chips
handful of pumpkin seeds (for decorative purposes 😉)
- mix all "the wet" and "the dry" ingredients above in a medium bowl.
- place 'dough' in the freezer for 10-12 minutes (after you've eaten several spoonfuls of course).
- while mixture is in the freezer, place chocolate chips in a micro-wave safe bowl with a dash of coconut oil (the oil will keep it from 'burning'). microwave until all chips transform into a beautiful melted texture!
- place parchment paper on a flat surface (cutting board, baking sheet, etc.)
- take dough out of freezer. form into balls (whatever size you're feelin!), dunk each ball into the melted chocolate until covered on all sides.
- once complete ^^, place balls on the parchment paper-covered flat surface. sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on top, then store the balls in freezer..