1/2 cup + 2 tbs pumpkin puree
1/3 cup apple sauce
1/4 cup greek yogurt (I use 0% Fage)
5 small pitted dates
3 tbs PBfit butter (i.e.: 3 tbs PBfit powder + water, stir until you reach a nut-butter consistency)
- can substitute with any nut butter
1 tsp Apple cider
1 tsp Vanilla extract
the extra love
Handful of white chocolate chips
2 tbs cookie batter
2 tbs greek yogurt
2 tbs vanilla protein powder
1 tbs nut milk (or enough to reach desired 'icing' esque consistency)
- preheat oven to 350, and line a baking tray with parchment paper, or a silicone liner.
- blend all "the wet" ingredients in a food process or blender until syrup-esque consistency is reached!
- in a medium bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together! once dry ingredients are well-combined, pour the blended 'wet' mixture in with the dry. stir well. fold in white chocolate chips.
- spoon a 2-3 inch diameter dollop of batter on the cookie tray (should make ~14)
- ⭐ IMPORTANT: be sure to leave 2 tbs of batter to be used in the icing mixture! ⭐
- bake the 14 cookies for 10 minutes.
- while the cookies bake, make the frosting mixture in a small bowl with the remaining cookie batter, the greek yogurt, nut milk, and the protein powder.
- after removing the cookies from the oven after 10 minutes, allow them to cool! drizzle the icing on top, and then (if you'd like) sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top for aesthetics!!