1.5 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbs honey (for vegan version, sub with 1 tbs maple syrup)
1/3 cup + 1 tbs Fage yogurt (for non-dairy or vegan option, you can swap with coconut yogurt!)
1 cup cashews, soaked
2 tbs tahini (can also swap nut butter)
1/2 cup Raspberries
juice from 1/2 a lemon
1/2 cup raspberries
handful of pumpkin seeds (optional)
- soak the cashew in boiling water for ~10-15 minutes.
- blend the "base" ingredients in a food process or blender.
- line a muffin tin (ideally a silicone one!) with this base mixture. (mine only filled 11 of the 12 cups!). place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- blend all the "middle" mixture (except raspberries!) in a food processor or blender. fold in raspberries.
- remove the base mixture from freezer, and drop dollops of the "middle" mixture on top of each of the 11 muffin holders. place back in freezer for 20 minutes.
- smash the 1/2 cup raspberries (for topping) in a small bowl. remove the cups from freezer and add the smashed raspberries a-top each cup!
- store in sealed container in refrigerator for up to 4 days