1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup cashew butter (can sub any nut butter)
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups blanched almond flour
2 tbs flax meal
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
- preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper (can also spray cookie sheet with avocado oil)
- combine all "the dry" ingredients in large bowl.
- combine all "the wet" ingredients in a small bowl, then drop mixture into the large bowl with dry ingredients.
- place dough in fridge for 10 minutes.
- remove from fridge, and fold in chocolate chips! [note: feel free to play around with dropping in any other add-ins you'd like! (pretzels, nuts, popcorn, etc.]
- create the dough balls by grabbing pieces of dough roughly 1-1.5 inches in diameter. roll into balls, then lightly flatten the top with palm. there should be enough dough for 10-12 cookies.
- bake for 13-17 minutes (depending on how doughy you like them!).