1 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup pumpkin seeds
1/8 tsp salt
1 tbs arrowroot flour
¼ tbs coconut sugar
1 tbs vanilla protein powder
½ cup sunflower butter
1 tbs coconut oil
the extra love
¾ cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- place the sunflower & pumpkin seeds into a large (huge) bowl.
- in a stovetop pan, combine the chocolate chips, sunflower butter, salt, and coconut oil over medium heat; constantly stir the mixture until it is smooth and all chocolate chips are melted.
- dump the scrumptious chocolate mixture over the seeds, ensuring they are all evenly coated. place entire bowl in the freezer for 12-15 minutes.
- to make the powdered sugar, combine the arrowroot flour, coconut sugar, and protein powder in a blender (mini / magic bullet if you have!).
- take chocolate seed mixture out of the freezer and break into multiple pieces using your hands, then sprinkle with the ‘powdered sugar’ mixture!