1/2 cup PBfit butter (1/2 cup PBfit powder + 4 tbs nut milk)
1 tbs nut milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup honey
2 sweet potatoes
makin' the sweet potatoes
- preheat oven to 425, and line baking sheet with tin foil.
- stab sweet potatoes five times about 1/2 inches deep. Wrap in paper towel and microwave for 3 minutes. ⁃ Place hot microwaved sweet potatoes on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes (until squishy) 😌
- remove from oven. Set oven to 350, and spray 8x8 cooking tray with avocado oil.
- remove skin off of cooked sweet potatoes. smash skinless potatoes in medium bowl.
- add remainder of “the wet” ingredients into bowl with sweet potato mash. in small bowl, mix all “the dry” ingredients.
- add this dry mixture into the large bowl with wet ingredients; stir well!! Fold in the chocolate chips (+ whatever other extra love you want to add - nuts, pretzels, etc)
- pour dense mixture into cooking tray. Bake for 20-22 minutes. drizzle (or don't 😊) with nut butter!