1 large sweet potato
1/2 cup apple sauce
1/2 cup almond butter
1 tbs apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbs honey
2 scoops protein powder
1 tbs coconut flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbs coconut
the extra love
1/2 cup shredded carrots
Toppings: coconut, chocolate chips, and cashews
- preheat oven to 425.
- poke sweet potato a few times with fork. wrap in paper towel, and microwave for 3 minutes.
- once oven preheats, bake sweet potato for 22-25 minutes (until soft). preheat oven to 350.
- let sweet potato cool. mash sweet potato in large bowl. add in all "the wet" ingredients.
- in a separate small bowl, mix together "the dry" ingredients.
- pour dry mixture into the wet mixture. stir until dense batter-esque consistency. fold in the carrots.
- line a loaf pan with parchment paper. pour batter into loaf pan.
- bake for 23-27 minutes. once you immediately remove loaf from oven, sprinkle with chocolate chips, coconut, and cashews.