1/2 cup oat flour (1/2 rolled oats, blended)
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbs cocoa
3 tb almond milk
1 tbs coconut oil
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 scoop pbFit® powder (to drizzle on top)
1/4 cup tahini
1/4 cup Nuttzo® butter
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
the extra love
1/4 cup walnuts (optional)
Simply Lite® sugar-free dark chocolate bar (cut up into squares)
- preheat oven to 375. spray 8x8 pan with avocado oil.
- mix all "the wet" ingredients in small bowl.
- mix all "the dry" ingredients (except pbFit powder) in medium bowl.
- pour wet mixture into dry mixture and fold together. add in walnuts (if desired).
- spread brownie mix across the 8x8 pan. place Simply Lite® chocolate squares on top!
- in a small mug or bowl, mix together the pbFit powder with 1 tsp water. keep adding water to mixture until you've reached desired malleability. drizzle on top of brownie batter!
- bake for 12-14 minutes.