1 package ground turkey (can sub ground chx)
1/4 cup white onion, diced
1 whole egg
1/4 cup hemp seeds + 2 tbs bread crumbs***
2 tbsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce if not gluten free)
Sriracha (or any desires heat 🌶️)
spices: paprika, garlic powder, salt, ground ginger,
*** i actually didnt have bread crumbs on hand, so used 1 rice cake 😂
how to make...
- combine all ingredients into large bowl.
- using ice cream scoop (or tbsp spoon 🥄), form them into balls.
- bake at 400 for 7-10 mins (depends how large you make the balllllzzz). just long enough so they’re not pink inside ◡̈
- I then tossed the following ingredients into a sautee pan with olive oil:
- beautiful freshly baked meatballs
- broccoli (could do raw or roasted)
- roasted carrot rounds
- delicata squash (that I meal prepped)
- Kibun Foods Healthy Noodle (found at Costco!)
- handful of kale
- I wanted to make a pumpkin 'curry' sauce. I am currently obsessed with the Trader Joe's Pumpkin Roasting Sauce, so decided to combine 2 tbsp of that with 1-2 dollops of Greek yogurt. Whisk that together, and pour over the mixture in the sauce pan.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently.