4 egg whites
1 cup sugar-free applesauce
1.5 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbs sprinkles + more :)
- preheat oven to 350. spray an 8x8 pan with avocado oil
- mash the banana in a medium bowl. combine the rest of "the wet" ingredients in the medium bowl with the banana. in a small bowl combine the dry ingredients. pour the dry mixture (except the sprinkles) into the bowl of wet mixture. blend well.
- fold the sprinkles into the batter. pour the beautiful mixture into the (avocado spray-lined) 8x8 pan.
- bake for 20-22 minutes. let cool.
- to make the frosting, combine all ingredients in either a Magic Bullet or a small bowl. spread evenly across the cake, and [OF COURSE] top with sprinkles!