2 scoops protein powder
2 scoops superfood green mix
1/2 rolled oats
1 cup oat flour (blend 1 cup oats)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 baking soda
the extra love
1/4 diced apples
1/4 shredded carrots
Few pinches of pumpkin seeds (optional)
- preheat oven to 350.
- make the flax eggs by combining 2 tbs flax meal with 4 table spoons water. let sit for 6-8 minutes.
- mix "the dry" ingredients in a large bowl.
- mash the banana in a medium bowl. when flax eggs are ready, add "the wet" ingredients in with mashed banana. pour this mixture into the large bowl with the "the dry" goods and mix well.
- fold in "the extra love". after test-tasting (duh), refrigerate mixture for 6-8 minutes.
- spray baking sheet with avocado oil. use ice cream scoop or your bare hands to create 2 inch cookie shapes across the baking sheet.
- stick these in the oven to bake for 12-15 minutes (until edges start to lightly brown).