this is a must. and totally feel free to swap the pistachios with anything you have lying around! whether it's cashews, pretzels, popcorn - any salty compliment that will bring the perfect texture and balance
1/2 cup apple sauce
3/4 cup nut milk
2 tbsp nut butter, I reco Lakanto's Suntella (use code "KTLEO" for discount)
1/4 cup ground pistachios
1/4 cup @Lakanto 1:1 monk fruit sweetener (use code "KTLEO" for discount)
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/3 cup oat flour
1/4 cup chocolate protein powder, I reco Gainful chocolate (use link here for 50% discount)
1/4 cup corn starch
2,5 tsp baking powder
Handful of Lakanto Monk Fruit chocolate chips (use code "KTLEO" for discount)
- preheat oven to 350, and line a standard loaf pan w/ parch paper and/or avocado oil spray.
- make the oat flour by blending 1/3 cup + 2 tbs of Gluten-Free rolled oats in a blender. drop into a medium bowl.
- next, pulse the pistachios until ground / blended :) drop them in the same bowl as the oat flour, along with all other dry ingredients (except chocolate chips). whisk together.
- pour the apple sauce, nut milk, and nut butter into the dry ingredients. stir well!! fold in chocolate chips.
- pour batter into loaf pan. bake for 45-47 mins.
- top with melted @lakanto chocolate chips & more pistachios!! I also tossed on some cocoa nibs too for added texture!!