3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 flax egg (1 tbs flax meal + 3 tbs water)
1/2 cup almond butter
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tbs coconut oil
1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips + more to top if desired (I love Lily's Sweets!)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray mini-muffin tray with avocado oil.
- make the flax egg by combining 1 tbs flax meal + 3 tbs water. let sit in fridge for 5-7 minutes to 'gel'.
- combine the dry ingredients (except chocolate chips), then add the wet ingredients and combine with a whisk.
- fold in the chocolate chips. spoon batter into mini muffin holders, roughly ~3/4 full.
- bake for 9 minutes;
- IF muffins are still a tad bit gooey in the middle, that's when they're the best! however, if you don't want gooey-ness, leave in oven at 350 for 2-3 more minutes.