INGREDIENTS // MIDDLE & TOP SECTIONS
banana middle mixture
2 ripe bananas
1 tbs almond butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 vegan cup chocolate chips (I love Lily’s)
1/2 cup chopped nuts (cashews + walnuts)
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- preheat oven to 350.
- combine all "crush" ingredients in a bowl. line a circuluar pan with avocado oil.
- press dough firmly into pan, then bake at 350 for 14 minutes.
- whilst this is in the oven, prepare the "magic" portion by blended up the "banana mixture" in a blender.
- once you pull the crust out of the oven, pour the banana mixture atop the crust.
- next, sprinkle the "toppings" across the banana mixture.
- using a fork, press the toppings into the banana mixture so it starts to seep over the coconut, nuts, and chocolate chips.
- once semi-covered, bake at 350 for 30 minutes.