for the brownie
3 tbs coconut oil coconut oil
2.5 tbs Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener (code: KTLEO)
1.5 tsp vanilla extract vanilla extract
1/2 flax egg (0.5 tbs flax + 1.5 tbs water)
1/3 cup almond flour + .5 tbs almond flour
3 tbs chocolate vegan protein powder
2.5 tbs unsweetened cocao powder
1/10 tsp baking sode
for the drizzle
2 tablespoons dairy free or vegan chocolate chips
1/4 teaspoon coconut oil
- preheat oven to 350. line mini loaf pan with parchment paper (or spray with avocado oil).
- make flax egg (combine 1/2 tbs flax with 1.5 tbs water in small cup). place in fridge to let "gel".
- melt the coconut oil & sweetener in a small saucepan until full mixed together (can try microwaving too?). set aside to cool.
- pour flax egg, vanilla extract, and oil+sweetener combo into small bowl. stir well.
- next, drop the remaining "dry" ingredients in (almond flour, protein powder, cocao powder, baking soda, salt) into same small bowl. batter should be extremely thick, so use a firm spoon or spatula to fold & mix well.
- take the raspberries and tear/mush them lightly with your fingers so they create a jam-esque consistency. fold into thick mixture.
- drop the batter into the mini loaf pan, and spread evenly across all side. - optional: sprinkle chocolate chips and/or more raspberries on top!
- bake 8-10 minutes. (note: FOR OPTIMAL GOOEY CONSISTENCY: when you stick a fork into the mixture there should be tiny bit of batter that comes off, as it will continue to set once out of the oven)
can enjoy with ice cream on top, with chocolate drizzle (i.e.: melted 3 tbs chocolate chips + 1 tsp coconut oil, melted), or as is!!