H.I.I.T. Workout | Leg Finisher
TERMS TO KNOW FOR THIS WORKOUT:
- H.I.I.T. = high intensity interval training
- Legs = works buttox, quads, calves, hamstrings - and even sneaks some abs in there too!
- Finisher = usually performed after another (traditionally heavier / weighted) leg workout to 'burn' the muscles you're focusing on (in this case, legs!)...and finishers also tend to kick start recovery processes.
- Superset = alternating sets of two different exercises with no rest in between
- do 𝐱𝟒 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 of each superset (each of the two side-by-side moves) below with no rest
- 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟎-𝟏𝟓 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 in between each superset
- once you've completed all four rounds of the superset, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟎-𝟔𝟎 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬
- complete until you've done all four rounds of all four super sets
x12 (6/side) weighted step ups ➡️ x16 (8/side) speed step taps
x15 weighted sumo squats ➡️ x15 double pulse sumo squat jumps
x10 weighted single leg lunge pulse ➡️ x10 single leg lunge jumps (repeat on other side)
x12 weighted dead lifts ➡️ x10 (5/side) prisoner jump squats
leave a comment, and let me know if you survived!