finely diced apples
- preheat oven to 325, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone sheet
- blend all dry mixtures together (protein powder, coconut flour, oat flour, salt, baking powder, monk fruit sweetener).
- add the wet mixture (orange juice, yogurt, banana, egg whites). Mix well.
- fold in preferred mixins. Place dollop of batter (rough 2-2.5 inch diameter) on the baking sheet. Pop in the freezer for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- remove from freezer, and immediately place in oven for 8-12 minutes (depending on how gooey you want them). remove from oven and let cool.
- next make the icing using the juice from 1/4 - 1/2 orange, orange zest, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder...drizzle atop the cooled cookies!